What's new

Wismec Gen 3 dual V Voopoo Drag 2

Iconic

Hi i previously had a Wismec gen 3 which has had its days. Im looking between the gen 3 dual and the drag 2 or if someone can suggest anything similar or better.

Reasons why an individual one would be better will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Never used/owned a DraG as I can't stand the stupid branding on the side but I do own and regulary use a RX Gen 3 dual which I cant fault.

The Drag is an awesome mod. I have 3 and don't feel the need to buy anything else. 2 of them are over a year old and have never missed a beat icon_thumbsup.gif

got a DRAG had it a while no real problems in its operation although i dont think it stands out from others(all a bit much of a muchness) Not a fan of the menu system or the branding but then i only use it in power mode. However its like carting around a brick, an uncomfortable brick with really sharp edges

I have the new drag mini and it's great, nice and compact and good battery life if using at around 60 Watts.

I had the original drag but found as stated above that it's a sharp brick. I do however love resin mods so I'd suggest the geekvape nova. ijoy have just released their shogun kit which is identical to the drag but both sides are resin, it's not as sharp sided, and the 510 is centred and not raised, two things that would bother me entirely too much!

Back
Top Bottom