What's new

Wire Spool Tamers

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes...... I just received a pack of these spool tamers from @CrazyWireCo. Now I would like to think that I have at least an ounce of commitment sense... but after following the simple instructions I just cannot get the wire to dispense as it should. I have 3 spools of from crazy wire and they just aren’t working. The plastic buckle is too big to actually sit flush on the spool as they are narrow and I’m thinking are they not compatible with their own product.

I don’t know if it makes a difference but their wire appears to be jus5 wound round a single piece of plastic. By that I mean there isn’t a another moving part to it which I think should move so as you pull the tamer, the inner part of the spool moves, thus dispensing the wire. Am I wrong in thinking this??? I’m not overly fussed but it’s just baffled me.

I have a Vandy Vape spool of wire and the tamer appears to work on that one. Any ideas peeps ???

TIA.... Lee

I dont use them any more due to the fact that the buckles dont fit on the spool i just use the little slit on the spool to keep the wire in place.....

Theres a guy comes up our street every day except Sunday's in shorts and a big red jacket carrying a big red bag and he drops spool tamers everywhere he goes ;)

Back
Top Bottom