What's new

Wich MOD?

N19JDK

Initiate
Hey guys pretty much looking for another Mod yet again...

Ive owned the following..
Smok alien with smok baby beast
(Got bored and USB port broke after 1 years)

Smok T Priv 3 with smok prince
(Paint started flaking and can't be charged via USB, brought a nightcore i4 used mod for a year)

Siegel Snow Wolf yellow with smok baby beast light eddition yellow tip and seals.
(LEDs on mod packed up, never read the ohms right, used for 5 months)

Innokin proton plex with baby beast light eddition from snow wolf (mod just packed up, not reading ohms wrong, fire button tempamrntal, used for 2 months)

Now ive gone back to my t priv 3 with a smok mini v2 tank and the tank is brilliant!

But...
I just fancy a new mod yet again..

Im after something pretty big like the t priv 3 maybe another t priv 3,

My tanks stainless steel so kinda want it to match as my privs black and red it don't match and the led sheeting broken so leds look pretty tacky..

Anyways ive got a few mods i like the look off being the following...

Wismec RX GEN3 Box Mod 300w - in black & grey

Rincoe Mechman 228W - SS union jack..

Please suggest others guys! Wanting it to be able to adjust ohms in the settings like smok ones can, not fussed on TC or curve ect only ever use Watts.

TIA!

See when you add up the cost of all that cheap tat that's failed, suddenly it's not such a cheap outlay any more. Are you rough with them or is it just because they have no lifespan? Maybe have a look at some Yihi or DNA based mods with a bit of heft to them and more importantly with decent manufacturer warranty.

I've no idea what good quality mods are out there atmo so I'll defer to other comments.

Good luck with your search.

Go for a proper mod and stop buying "cheap" mods. vaporesso polar or luxe, they have the omni 4 boards and it is a really good chip. Voopoo drag or drag 2, they have the gene chip, also a really good chip. Or if you have the cash ( considering how much you spent on cheapies, you could have gotten a proper one) go for a DNA mod. I have a vaporesso armour pro , same omni board 4.0 but single cell and it never skipped a beat in 6 months, hits like a train and TC is very good. Was looking to get a luxe for dual batts but I found a really good deal on drag 1 and got that one.

I have one of these and it's a very good mod.
Doesn't cost a fortune and has the YiHi chip.
Very light but well and solidly made.
http://www.vsticking.com/Product/Mod_kit/VK530-BOX-MOD.html
vsticking_vk530_200w_tc_box_mod_4fn3ceok.jpg

I forgot to mention i do tend to drop my mods quite abit and they do all lool pretty rough and ready after a month, this is why i tend to go for the cheaper ones as when it breaks i can just replace, looked into the DNA and they are pricy and probably for good reason but they dont last cosmeticly decent after a while hence why i got the stainless steel v2 mini ive had at least 10 different tanks, chips dints broken tips, wouldn't mind a stainless steel mod box but cant seem to find any big ones wanting atleast 200w and very good battery life atleast last a day

Currently looking at the Wismec RX300 4x battery mod, heard they fixed the 510 problem on this mod, size is similar to the t priv 3, battery seems fine, is there a setting for the ohm adjustment on the device? Any reviews from anyone? And is it actually stainless steel?

If you tend to drop your mods a lot you would be better off getting a Geekvape Aegis as said by @John R they are part rubber and waterproof so if you do happen to drop it you do have some protection......

As stated above if you are a dropper, get the aegis . I never dropped a mod in 5 years [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom