What's new

Why rcaliens so low

Status
Not open for further replies.
U guys vape the way u want. Ill vape the way I want. But nothing beats a .08 alien or framed stapled. I get clouds for days and unbelievable flavor.
Glad your happy now stop posting dangerous shit and wrong information on the forum and we can all hug it out and be happy [emoji16]

Glad your happy now stop posting dangerous shit and wrong information on the forum and we can all hug it out and be happy [emoji16]
Kust take me off here. U giuys r of no use to me. I deal with real coil builders that know what they r doing. They vape their own coils.

I'm all for freedom of speech but this fuckwit is going to get some naive noob seriously injured, if not killed.
Hopefully he will learn the error of his ways (dead or alive) and stop posting this bullshit.

FB_IMG_1467802770720.jpg

100% true, unless you're a real coil builder you know NOTHING about vaping.

When I grow up I hope to become a real coil builder too.

U guys r idiots. Who do I trust real coil builders or a bunch of know it alls on a site with the stupid name planet of the vapes.
Go. The. Fuck. Away. Ya. Nudebook. Troll.

I've been building low resistance for years, I know what I'm talking about/doing with it - you absolutely don't have a scooby. Go and let the other fannies, that also don't have a clue if they're teaching you this bollocks, sook your knob for your inability to grasp the fundamentals of vaping, because it certainly won't be happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom