What's new

Why rcaliens so low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a low resistance are designed for use on parallel mechanical box mods where the load is split between the cells - even then you need the best cells available to minimise risk.
Running that resistance on a single cell mech, even a 21700 version with a Samsung 30t, is pushing it way beyond its stated safe continuous discharge rating (and that's what we're concerned about here, not fuckin pulse ratings and all that nonsense)

Different workings for a regulated mod, but there's really no need to build that low when you can easily adjust the power upwards on a higher resistance build if need be.

Your choice, your face, your family that gets to read about it in the media - if you want high power output then get a series mechanical or para series mod where it's far easier to get the required output at a much higher resistance and well within the batteries capabilities - 0.08 at 4.2v is pulling 52.5a = 220w output - 0.32 at 8.4v is pulling 28a = 220w output. There's cells that can handle 28a, none of the readily used vaping cells are rated for over 35a whatsoever. Your choice, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

I had a big post laid out ready to send about the coils not been at fault and it's your stupid ass and about why they make them and people fucking goats but it would have only been for comedy value because your not here to listen your here to try prove yourself right to a bunch of people who couldn't give a fuck what you think so carry on mate and at least next if you do manage to blow your face off you will get 5 minutes of fame on TV and have the chance to try sue some innocent fucker like your entitled to the earth because you can't listen [emoji6]
Im on groups with 100s100s of people that run this exact ohm. Not one has a story of blowing their face off. The battery wud vent and ud know it before it blew. The batteries dont even get hot. And using 4.2 in ohms law is a lie. 3.7 is what u use.

Im on groups with 100s100s of people that run this exact ohm. Not one has a story of blowing their face off. The battery wud vent and ud know it before it blew. The batteries dont even get hot. And using 4.2 in ohms law is a lie. 3.7 is what u use.
Then they have been lucky as it only take you to get a cell that's not 100% or some type of internal damage you can't see and it wouldn't get hot it would just go bang which you know your aware of with the guy who had his mech explode over your way and had half his mod in his brain but you don't need to worry as you don't seem to have one [emoji6] oh and 3.7 is as full of shit as your threads are and if you don't believe me or anyone else then check what your charger says when your cell is full [emoji33]

Right, just go the fuck away - you don't have a bastarding clue what you're talking about, and your 3.7v over 4.2v confirms your idiocy.

You quoted my response but didn't comment on it, any reason for that or do you just struggle when being told the truth of the matter?

Your attitude, and if your 100s of others group members believe the same shite you do, then you are going to be the cause of someone seriously hurting themselves, not us. And you know fuck all about how highly stressed cells may or may not fail - some might vent noxious gases in to your face, some might explode and take your hand, face or both off.

@Rob time to lock this I feel, this disinformation being spouted by a newb is not a good look for the site.

Someone needs to understand the difference between maximum and nominal....

Right, just go the fuck away - you don't have a bastarding clue what you're talking about, and your 3.7v over 4.2v confirms your idiocy.

You quoted my response but didn't comment on it, any reason for that or do you just struggle when being told the truth of the matter?

Your attitude, and if your 100s of others group members believe the same shite you do, then you are going to be the cause of someone seriously hurting themselves, not us. And you know fuck all about how highly stressed cells may or may not fail - some might vent noxious gases in to your face, some might explode and take your hand, face or both off.

@Rob time to lock this I feel, this disinformation being spouted by a newb is not a good look for the site.

U guys r idiots. Who do I trust real coil builders or a bunch of know it alls on a site with the stupid name planet of the vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom