What's new

Why does my vape always taste rubbish?

RaspberryVape

Despite changing the coils weekly, and priming the coil and leaving to sit in the vape juice for 15-30 minutes it always tastes burnt immediately.

When I first bought it it didn’t, it tasted like the flavour it’s suppose to.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I’m edging closer to a real cigarette as I’m struggling to enjoy the taste of the vape now.

The vape juice is in date till 2020...

Do I need a different vape? I’ve got an Innokin endure T20 ...
Could it be the vape juice brand? I’m using VPZ original, raspberry flavour (supposedly).

Thanks!

You prime it with juice down the middle of the coil, yeah? And take a few primer puffs after letting it sit for 10 min? Take a few drags without firing it. Wifey has a T20. Fantastic little thing. I would say start off slow. Take a few short drags to break the coil in before going full on. And if the problem persists try another juice, ideally a 50/50 mix.

Have you changed juice type since the vape was ok.
Thinking mainly about have you bought some higher vg juice which would be thicker and not suitable for your tank/coils.

Despite changing the coils weekly, and priming the coil and leaving to sit in the vape juice for 15-30 minutes it always tastes burnt immediately.

When I first bought it it didn’t, it tasted like the flavour it’s suppose to.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I’m edging closer to a real cigarette as I’m struggling to enjoy the taste of the vape now.

The vape juice is in date till 2020...

Do I need a different vape? I’ve got an Innokin endure T20 ...
Could it be the vape juice brand? I’m using VPZ original, raspberry flavour (supposedly).

Thanks!
Have you tried this. Before fitting the coil to the tank, hold the coil and drop some juice in each hole, one after the other, and doing so with each until you can see the juice has visually saturated the coil right the way through to the wire/mesh. Then fit it to the tank, fill with juice, wait 5 mins then start your vape a bit below the coils recommended wattage level, increase it by a few watts after each drag, until you reach a satisfactory level you like within the recommended wattage range for the coil? If you just drop a couple on each hole, fit it without seeing a full saturation and let the rest rely upon the tank and juice, then the vacuum in the tank may not allow for full wicking saturation of the cotton and can easily result in a dry hit. In fact it more than likely will. Leaving dry spots and giving you that "errrgh I have just vaped dry burnt cotton" hit. Not nice at all.

Maybe you need different liquid @RaspberryVape . The quality of eliquids varied widely and even with good ones some folk need to vary them up periodically. Artificial flavourings in vapour have their own characteristics and behaviours, it’s not the same as eating a tub of raspberries every day.

The t20 is best with 50:50 eliquid as thicker heavy vg liquids can’t feed to the coil correctly, have a shop round there some decent vendors on here that offer 50/50 eliquid.

Alternatively if you like the flavours in heavy VG you could buy a new tank with better wicking holes :)

hi and welcome to the planet
never heard of that company and cant find any address or phone number contacts and its law now they show these.

looking at the standard juice the 3mg is 50/50 but the rest of strengths are 30vg/70pg https://vpz.co.uk/collections/vo/products/vo-raspberry-e-liquid-10ml

if you liked the flavour at first then it does sound like some naff coils.

have a look at drip drop who do 10ml flavours for £2
there are plenty of great suppliers but the best ones are usually 70vg and might be a bit thick for your kit.

plenty more tried and tested suppliers can be found here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom