What's new

Why do people use mechs?

If there was 'nothing to go wrong' I don't think we'd be having this discussion at all, after a guy's just died using one. The man killed last year was an experienced mech user: I bet his loved ones wished he'd stuck to regulated mods - or even cigarettes. I'm not anti mechs, but saying there's nothing to go wrong is just untrue.

I wouldn't trust myself with a mech. I'm intelligent enough to grasp ohms law, but frankly, I can't be bothered when there are regulated mods that do everything I need them to.

when i said hardly nothing to go wrong i meant in the sense that there is no chip to go wrong !

Fair enough I guess but they are like a pipe bomb in the wrong hands

By that logic we should ban smart phones.
People are walking in front of cars while looking at their screen. Other people are falling to their death taking selfies from high things.
The wrong hands can make almost anything dangerous.I see more media reporting on death by phone than death by mech.

Every horror story related to vaping involves a mech, why not just ban them and have only regulated mods available?
That's probably down to 2 things, crap mech mods and use error, you really need to know what your doing with mech mods and know your ohms law, battery safety again is paramount. Mech mods aren't for beginners and I dont think anyone who is genuine or in their right mind who would suggest a newbie or someone who's only got into rebuildables.

Mech mods have a place in the vape ecosystem, they just need to be in the right hands, banning them isn't the right way, if this was such a prevalent issue, they would have been banned already.

Back
Top Bottom