What's new

Which model?

Cl123

Initiate
Hi all,

I started with the endura t18 model and moved onto the t20s, I like the pen model however my t20s battery is disappointing, can anyone recommend a similar model with a decent battery life please? Thanks :)

Hi all,

I started with the endura t18 model and moved onto the t20s, I like the pen model however my t20s battery is disappointing, can anyone recommend a similar model with a decent battery life please? Thanks :)
Im not sure of anything pen style that will have better battery life but if your happy so sacrifice the shape a little this kit is great and has a fantastic battery life and very good coils

https://www.jacvapour.com/series-s22

What's a mtl vapour? I can't change the wattage on it, I've been vaping for a year now and I'm too worried about the technology to be too adventurous :30: thanks for the recommendation :)

What's a mtl vapour? I can't change the wattage on it, I've been vaping for a year now and I'm too worried about the technology to be too adventurous :30: thanks for the recommendation :)
A mtl vapour is somebody that takes a draw into there mouth removes the device and inhales it into there lungs like smoking, sub ohm as the gent referred to is for dtl vaping or direct to lung this is where you suck the vapour strait into your lungs like a bong [emoji4]

Hi all,

If you're happy with the tank, just get a new mod rather than a whole new kit. If you opt for a removable battery type mod rather than a built-in one, a Samsung 30Q battery will give you about twice the battery capacity you currently have. Of course, even a single cell 18650 mod is going to be bigger than your pen but, you know, swings and roundabouts. :)

The T20s is 1500mAh. They're cheap as chips. Just buy another and carry the battery section as a spare. It's also charged via USB. Why not just charge it on the go?

I've just done that today bought another one as a spare, I was using my t18 as a spare but I really like the model so done and dusted thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom