What's new

Which mod?

onthejazz

Postman
Hiya guys
I've talked my other half into getting me a mod for Xmas but I can't make up my mind what to go for:-o I've been looking at the magneto and the nzonic.at the minute I use the vamo,tasla and itaste mvp and egos.I'm after a bottom switch mechanical mod and I'm allowed anything up to £130 :-D but I'm abit lost when it comes to these devices,so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Take a look at the maraxus. Fits your spec, telescopic, and very unique looking.

Thanks for the reply:-D not very keen on the design,it's abit in your face if u know what I mean.

Thanks for the reply:-D not very keen on the design,it's abit in your face if u know what I mean.

I saw you were looking at the magneto and the nzonic. Both brilliant mods, the smok magneto is, as far as I know, a clone of sorts ofthe nzonic. So for the budget you've got, I'd say go for the nzonic. Although, you could go magneto and get some shiny kit to put on top of it.

From asking similar questions the magneto is highly recommended but so is the nemesis, down to choice.

Also remember to get some good batteries to stick inside it.

Take a look at the smoktech kick. Brilliant piece of kit that just drops into a mech before your battery and allows you to adjust the wattage.

Yep Magneto is a good mod and with that budget you could throw a kayfun lite on it and some batteries and be left with a few dollars for some special juice

vanilla 18350 at cloud 9 (best mod i have used), ukecigstore have a range as do shmovapes - pisces t is a versatile badaman (they stock the nzonic too). also at the moment they have the limited edition sioux/immortalizer kit in stock (only 200 in the world, wont be about for long! - only £20 over budget and well worth it if you like that kind of thing - plus you get a killer atty!) vapist has nice stuff but nothing will be in stock as usual.

Thanks guys:-D I'm now thinking magneto,which I did look at first and I can then buy something to stick on top;-) I'm just getting into rebuildables and recoiling,which is now my next question,I'm using a yoda and a igo l which I seem to get on with and am able to rebuild.I've also got a aga t which I keep meaning to swap on here as I gave up on it after many attempts and far to many hotspots lol
Are there any really good drippers that u recommend?

immortalizer on shmovapes. £65. amazing dripper.
if you want a tank thats not genesis go kayfun lite.

Back
Top Bottom