What's new

Which mod instead of minikin v2

Themartintribe

Postman
ive been using a minikin v2 daily for ever but the back door has lost its magnets and I’m holding it together with a hair band haha!
I want a mod I can use confortably in my small hands, I just drip at aroun 70-80 Watts. Something with a decent battery life.. hmm

Eleaf Invoke is a tiny wee mod, I like mine, good for out and about, pick them up for about £23 on fast tech, also the new Asmodus Lustro looks good, slightly smaller and a bit cheaper than the Minikin V2. I must admit love the Minikin V2, I've got three.
Also Tesla WYE worth a consideration it's pretty compact.

Last edited:
Eleaf Invoke is a tiny wee mod, I like mine, good for out and about, pick them up for about £23 on fast tech, also the new Asmodus Lustro looks good, slightly smaller and a bit cheaper than the Minikin V2. I must admit love the Minikin V2, I've got three.
Also Tesla WYE worth a consideration it's pretty compact.
The fact that you have 3 minikin v2 makes me think I need to get another one lol! I have looked at the Tesla wye and the lustro.. I want them all

I haven't got the Lustro...yet ! I have the Invoke and the WYE, both good mods, I just love the V2 though.

The Joyetech Espion. Amazing mod, and tiny, yet the centred 510 connection allows for up to 28mm atties with no overhang.

Wicmec ravage 230 is what ive been using over my minikin v2, fits in the pocket a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom