What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which lil black mod?

What is your budget ?
If money is not an option will be hard to beat this from Creme De Vape
upload_2020-7-2_0-3-52.png

Lots of good mods around. Not as many DNA mods currently. As you say the dovpo odin mini will do a good turn but tbh for thirty quid the innokin kroma r takes upto 25mm tanks and is a cracking mod. Super well built.

Eleaf invoke. Tiny mod works great in TC. Dual 18650 but smaller than most single 18650s. Cost about $14 plus post about $8 to uk on cigabuy just now in weekly deals.
JPEG_20200702_201733_495625110330489523.jpg

Sorry. Just checked again sold out now but available on most sites for around 20 to 25 quid.
Always the way ;) Thanks for the pointer though certainly a contender. Dual cell not a biggy tho as i have spare cells and most devices last a day+ on a single 18650 cell with me.. i tend to have 2 flavours/devices at least on the go at the same time..

Always the way ;) Thanks for the pointer though certainly a contender. Dual cell not a biggy tho as i have spare cells and most devices last a day+ on a single 18650 cell with me.. i tend to have 2 flavours/devices at least on the go at the same time..
If your going for dual cells (which again is a smart choice with dtl tanks) the asmodus minikin is still fantastic ergonomically and in function plus pretty cheap or the vapefly kreimheild is as good as Chinese quality gets and it's incredibly compact for a dual 21700 (or 18650). The board is pin sharp.
The cov is a bit of a chancey old mod. Certainly pacls some mah though but it's as big as a brick.

My black destiny sits on a black vapor storm puma.

I personally think it looks awesome.

the mod is tiny (about a mm taller than the aegis mini), but it’s dual 18650. It’s light and really cheap.

3-CBFB67-E-A338-44-AA-9578-8-D862-E987-D16.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the cov megavolt @eyeball kid , Price and not the duel cell config make the eleaf attractive along with @ronnie.pearson saying the TC is good ;)
i tend to vape at the lower end of the power range for a dtl draw, using tc also reduces vapour density but not flavour.. so a single 18650 cell is ample power for a days vaping

I agree @Jerri that combo does work:)

this is getting harder..

Thanks for the heads up on the cov megavolt @eyeball kid , Price and not the duel cell config make the eleaf attractive along with @ronnie.pearson saying the TC is good ;)
i tend to vape at the lower end of the power range for a dtl draw, using tc also reduces vapour density but not flavour.. so a single 18650 cell is ample power for a days vaping

I agree @Jerri that combo does work:)

this is getting harder..

I was between that and the Invoke, they're both the same size(ish puma is 80mm invoke is 77), but I spotted the puma in the classies for £20 so grabbed one. They're only around that price new from overseas, but I was too impatient. And I couldn't find an all black invoke when I was looking to buy.

Back
Top Bottom