What's new

Where to next?

Iocus

Postman
Can I get some opinions please?

I've been using a Spheroid and an Igo-L for a couple of months now but I want to go for something that holds more juice than either of these. I love the set-ups I've got going now, I just want something extra. This is what I've got in mind: either a carto tank (Killer in a Boaby?) or a genesis setup (RSST maybe). If I go with the genny type of setup I guess I'd need to invest in mesh and a torch, etc.

Any ideas? Which would be a good next step?

Hey Iocus

I love the killer in the boaby ...

Its a bit of a faff till you get it right ... but no real biggy .. you will get a deeper nicer vape (more akin to your spheroid - though not quite) than you will with a carto.

Genny is fine .. but be prepared to spend as much time faffing as you do vaping

if the budget will stretch ... what Ive tasted of the Kaifun is awesome .. not sure on its capacity though and big bucks!

The RSST I set up fine without a blow torch using the pulse method .. though I would still burn the mesh over a hot flame (gas stove?) before you roll it to get rid of any nasties.

Hey Iocus

I love the killer in the boaby ...

Its a bit of a faff till you get it right ... but no real biggy .. you will get a deeper nicer vape (more akin to your spheroid - though not quite) than you will with a carto.

Genny is fine .. but be prepared to spend as much time faffing as you do vaping

if the budget will stretch ... what Ive tasted of the Kaifun is awesome .. not sure on its capacity though and big bucks!

The RSST I set up fine without a blow torch using the pulse method .. though I would still burn the mesh over a hot flame (gas stove?) before you roll it to get rid of any nasties.

Thanks ZT for your advice. Man, I would love a Kayfun, but I can't afford one of them at all. I'm barely able to afford the Killer/Boaby combo, so I'll have to wait a bit. But I think that might be the way to go. Half the fun for me with the Igo-l and the Spheroid is wrapping coils, etc, so a bit of faffing I can deal with. Thanks again, mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom