What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where to, and how much?

mattc1

Achiever
For all the bits needed to make a mech, single battery squonk mod please, many thanks :)

also is there any templates for the actual box, as i am thinking of making a wood / stainless steel one.

Grand job, all bits needed for £25. which i think is good. just got to wait for bits to come and then i will decide on how to do the box, which i am going to make out of oak with front and back panels made from brushed stainless steel. looking forward to this :)

Grand job, all bits needed for £25. which i think is good. just got to wait for bits to come and then i will decide on how to do the box, which i am going to make out of oak with front and back panels made from brushed stainless steel. looking forward to this :)
Sounds good, there is a mod making section of the forum somewhere further down the main page.

Post pics when you do :D

That sounds nice. Unfortunately, I don't have any woodwork skills myself, but sounds like a great project. Post a pic when you're done :-)

Back
Top Bottom