What's new

What's the best charger for 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries?

Dellphillius

Initiate
Hi fellow vapers,

I took delivery of my new Innokin iTaste SVD yesterday and after some serious fannying around with the battery I got this badboy working tonight. I basically followed Innokin's manual and discovered I had the battery inserted the wrong way - doh! I had already emailed the eBay seller I had bought it from as well. Nevermind.

Anyway I bought the advanced kit and the seller threw in an Efest XSmart charger and an Efest 18650 battery.

Now I'm new to mod setups so have been doing my homework on batteries, chargers and safety. Been using egos for months so just charged them through the USB adapter on my work PC or Mac at home.

The Efest charger comes with a USB cable for charging through a computer. From what I've read online this isn't the best or safest way of charging - I may be wrong?

I want to buy a decent charger that comes with a mains adaptor set to the correct voltage. I don't know why this charger doesn't come with an adaptor.

Also with the 18650 in the SVD is far too big, looks like I'm about to strike down a Sith Lord at any moment. So I want to get a 18350 and keep this chunk of metal to it's minimum length.

Any recommendations for both?

Also is what I said about charging through USB correct?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if they are "the best" but 'Intellicharger' are good bang for the bucks, either the two bay or the four bay models. Very reliable, and with the flexibility of being suitable for a range of batteries, even AAA rechargeables etc as well as all of the 18*** series.

I use the nitecore i2 takes 2 hours to charge 18650 2000mah battery and about 4 - 5 hours for 3100mah i paid 15pound delivered and came with everything needed

I use an intellicharger i4 and will cgarge 14500 up to 26650 batteries with no problems as well as any 1800 series ones

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom