What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What's the best chain vaping tank?

So I lowered my nic to soon....
Go figure! Thanks!
We've probably all done it. It's the reason some of us have more tanks/mods than the local vape shop :D. A couple of mods/tanks just allows you to cover more bases, 1 set up low nic to chuck clouds & the 2nd with higher nic for when stress levels mean your demanding more nic.

I've never understood why having to refill a tank often ish bothers people.

If smoking we need get a fag out,maybe roll a fag,find a lighter,light said fag

Lol

I've never understood why having to refill a tank often ish bothers people.

If smoking we need get a fag out,maybe roll a fag,find a lighter,light said fag

Lol
The op wasn't saying filling per se was the problem. She's chain vaping causing the tank & mod to get too hot.

The op wasn't saying filling per se was the problem. She's chain vaping causing the tank & mod to get too hot.
You are correct not sure why I went on about refilling lol
And its only early lol

Chain vaping any tank it's gonna get hot so why not just have 2 or 3 setups on the go, then as one starts to get warm switch to the other then back to the first when it's cooled down [emoji6]

Oh hey wait a minute !! Just realized I'm a dumb ass!! My husband stopped vaping DUH! I can use his as a second mod with a higher nic for when I need that higher nic hit...

He has a smok stick v8 baby
It's more less just like my iJust.
His is the camo one.
Dang I feel stupid....
20190310_121117.jpg

I have always chain vaped, went from 24mg to 3mg nic, never really bothered me about constantly filling, when I first started vaping I did need a good nic hit on the morning so advice given is spot on, gradually come down from the higher nicotine over time, as for the tank getting hot I found that using a metal drip tip was hot and not comfertable so went on to use a plastic type which didnt feel hot.

I chain vape. And my tank and actually my battery too get really warm and I have to leave them sit for a bit to let them cool before I can vape again for a while which kinda irks me.

Does anyone know a good tank and actually mod combo that would be good for chain vaping?

I have been saving up for the voopoo Drag 2 and a falcon tank but if they aren't gonna be good for chain vaping I may as well just save for something that is gonna meet my needs instead lol.

The reason they are heating up is that the coils aren't mesh i would imagine. Sorry if they are and you have already said this.

but the older style coil now sometimes had issues with heat dissipation so it retained heat with chain vaping and potentially cracked the glass on the tank.

With the falcon (great choice btw), the M1 coil which is by far the best does not have that issue, nor does any other mesh coil i have tried. As you know i have tried a LOT of mesh tanks over the past 6 months haha

Even the Crown 4 tank, the standard coils in the box did warm up chain vaping, whereas the mesh i bought to try for review didn't have that issue.

Falcon and M1 coil is fantastic for chain vaping.

Oh and the Drag 2 is brilliant for warm tanks. I accidentally fired the alpha in my pocket a while back on the drag 2 because i hadn't locked it rushing for a bus. The mod didnt heat up at all despite the tank on top being hotter than the sun haha

The reason they are heating up is that the coils aren't mesh i would imagine. Sorry if they are and you have already said this.

but the older style coil now sometimes had issues with heat dissipation so it retained heat with chain vaping and potentially cracked the glass on the tank.

With the falcon (great choice btw), the M1 coil which is by far the best does not have that issue, nor does any other mesh coil i have tried. As you know i have tried a LOT of mesh tanks over the past 6 months haha

Even the Crown 4 tank, the standard coils in the box did warm up chain vaping, whereas the mesh i bought to try for review didn't have that issue.

Falcon and M1 coil is fantastic for chain vaping.

Oh and the Drag 2 is brilliant for warm tanks. I accidentally fired the alpha in my pocket a while back on the drag 2 because i hadn't locked it rushing for a bus. The mod didnt heat up at all despite the tank on top being hotter than the sun haha
Hi mate. So are you saying tanks that use mesh coils wont/dont get hot chain vaping?

Back
Top Bottom