What's new

What's the best chain vaping tank?

kockeyedkitty

Achiever
I chain vape. And my tank and actually my battery too get really warm and I have to leave them sit for a bit to let them cool before I can vape again for a while which kinda irks me.

Does anyone know a good tank and actually mod combo that would be good for chain vaping?

I have been saving up for the voopoo Drag 2 and a falcon tank but if they aren't gonna be good for chain vaping I may as well just save for something that is gonna meet my needs instead lol.

Have you thought of going down the squonking route?.
Some bottles hold 8ml.
You can get 21700 battery mods now.

I chain vape. And my tank and actually my battery too get really warm and I have to leave them sit for a bit to let them cool before I can vape again for a while which kinda irks me.

Does anyone know a good tank and actually mod combo that would be good for chain vaping?

I have been saving up for the voopoo Drag 2 and a falcon tank but if they aren't gonna be good for chain vaping I may as well just save for something that is gonna meet my needs instead lol.
Chain vaping any tank it's gonna get hot so why not just have 2 or 3 setups on the go, then as one starts to get warm switch to the other then back to the first when it's cooled down [emoji6]

If you are an ex smoker you could be stepping down your nic levels too fast. Once you have settled on the right one you wont feel as much of a need to chain.

Chain vaping any tank it's gonna get hot so why not just have 2 or 3 setups on the go, then as one starts to get warm switch to the other then back to the first when it's cooled down [emoji6]

That would be a lovely idea ... if I had the money to have that many just hangin around lol :) great thought tho bud!!

If you are an ex smoker you could be stepping down your nic levels too fast. Once you have settled on the right one you wont feel as much of a need to chain.

You could be right, just 2 weeks ago or so I was on 12 nic been fill in my tank a lot more since I dropped my nic level. Fill my tank 3 to 5 times a day. Normally 4 times a day ... if I do a 5th it's at bedtime and I'll take some hits off it when I wake up in the middle of the night.

Squonking, while a good solution to juice consumption, wont work for a tank. Closest would be an RDTA but they, to my knowledge, are rebuildable only - not stock coils. A 2nd (or 3rd :D) tank would be the better solution & can be swapped onto your existing mod. More prudent at the moment would be to use higher nic.

Squonking, while a good solution to juice consumption, wont work for a tank. Closest would be an RDTA but they, to my knowledge, are rebuildable only - not stock coils. A 2nd (or 3rd :D) tank would be the better solution & can be swapped onto your existing mod. More prudent at the moment would be to use higher nic.

So I lowered my nic to soon....
Go figure! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom