What's new

What type of liquids can I use with Tigon Coils

VorTex137

I currently use 10mg nic salts in my 0.7ohm coils and I was wondering if i could move to freebase liquid so I can start using lower nicotine. Ive heard that I would need the 1.2ohm or higher for it to work without burning.

Also would I be able to smoke nicotine free liquid with these coils?

Its all a bit confusing haha

Hello and welcome! What wattage are you currently vaping at? Are you MTL (how you would smoke a cigarette) or direct into lung?
Having to use a 1.2 coil to stop it burning is not true, you could use freebase nic with the 0.7 coil if you wanted. The 1.2 coil has a lower wattage rating so would inherently use less liquid anyway. You can vape nic free liquid with any coil as long as the VG/PG ratio is right for the coil.

Makes no difference if a juice is nic salts or freebase. As @ForestMagpie says the more important aspect is getting the right VG/PG ratio for the tank you are using.

Thanks for the reply! I usually go direct to lung, it’s just what I do vaping and I use it at 20-25 w with the 0.7 I believe the 1.2 is 10-13w.

what vg/pg ratio should I be using for each of the coils??

Just for context I use a 0.7 ohm tigon coil with the aspire mulus AIO pod

thanks for the help too

Makes no difference if a juice is nic salts or freebase. As @ForestMagpie says the more important aspect is getting the right VG/PG ratio for the tank you are using.
Sorry I meant to reply so you could see, you reckon 70/30 would be good for the coil?

For the 0.7 coil doing direct to lung then 70VG/30PG is absolutely fine. The 1.2 is more an MTL coil so will suit 50/50 better. If you want to lower nic nic why not look at some shortfills which you can DTL at 3 or 6mg.

You can get some albeit limited salts in 5mg so that might be worth looking into as well. Freebase will be a different experience to salts, if you are used to a quick nicotine hit and 'rush' that you get with salts it's not the same with freebase.

For the 0.7 coil doing direct to lung then 70VG/30PG is absolutely fine. The 1.2 is more an MTL coil so will suit 50/50 better. If you want to lower nic nic why not look at some shortfills which you can DTL at 3 or 6mg.

Yep, agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom