What's new

What tank should I get for my Ego Twist?

m_lowe

Initiate
So I have an Ego Twist with a tank from totally wicked which I like but I want to try something else. So I thought I'd ask you guys!

I don't really know what to look for, the only one which caught my eye was the Kanger Pro Tank Mini 2. I want it to have the same threading as my Ego Twist(please could someone just remind me what threading that is) so it looks nice and sleek. Also I don't want it to be too expensive, no more than £20.

That's all I can really think to say :p

Thanks!

I've not tried the PT mini 2, but reports of it seem positive. I do have a couple of original PT minis, which are good.
The PT minis use the ego threading on your battery (the outer threading), so look sleek on the ego batteries.
The Evods are also a good tank, and use the same threading, so also look good on an ego, but as you have the budget to go for a PT, I think I'd suggest doing that, as these are glass, so you can throw any juice at them without fear of cracking the tank.

Protank mini 2v2 is a great tank I use them and EVODs on spinners day to day.

Myepack is the cheapest place good service too.

Ant

Yep agree with both these PT mini should go straight on and the PT full size use the beauty ring both will look real good

Thanks everybody! Looks like a Pro Tank Mini 2 will be my next on my things to buy list.

Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom