What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What do you guys think?

I am still thinking about which VV to get and I don't want to block a real buyer. Also thie link I put up is for 510 version not the magnetic one. I dont like the idea of the magnet as I will end up with my cards being wiped when its next to my wallet in my pocket ;-)

I am still thinking about which VV to get and I don't want to block a real buyer. Also thie link I put up is for 510 version not the magnetic one. I dont like the idea of the magnet as I will end up with my cards being wiped when its next to my wallet in my pocket ;-)

I can tell you this has never happened to me :) I can send you a free tin foil hat with it if you like ? :D I have loads :)

In all honesty Gareth I do like the sound of one that will fit visions (not that I use them anymore) which the magnet one wont .. everything but

Well 510 seems to be the norm with most stuff out there. Will wait and see whats about when pay arrives. Still have a ton of love for the JACVapour but would like to hit the VV stuff on the next purchase (unless I get sent a VV for review lol )

I'm confused! I have a magnet version and use visions with it?

Depends what magnet fitting you get for it sick and tired (there are different adaptors) (when I say visions by the way .. I mean the ego skirted vision stardusts - novas work fine!) I have the 510 mad adaptor (with the square edges) .. an ego skirted vision will not fit on that.

Also there is the non magnet 510 version out now as well.

Also I might pick up their version of the EGo as well for a backup/use at work as well. I think my old EGo 900mah might be on its way out. The connecter is still a little tricky and now needs adjusting all the time.

Back
Top Bottom