What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

Sounds lovely mate, that’s my kind of flavour profile. I can’t be doing with all of this fruity nonsense all of the time lol.
Same as me mate use to love fruity flavours but went right off them the only ones i like now and again is strawberry jam on toast or strawberry milkshake ones.

Just a couple of more Chefs bottle shots only because ELFC are doing 20% off with code SHOT20
1. Mexican fried ice - cream.
1. Toffee popcorn ice - cream .
And 1ltr of VG.

Stocking up on some @Digbys while the going is good :)

upload_2022-6-25_10-57-18.png

Took advantage of a 20% code at Chefs and restocked my Strawberry Vapetto stash with 3x30mls no 100mls in stock and a Toffee Popcorn Ice Cream to try.

Took advantage of a 20% code at Chefs and restocked my Strawberry Vapetto stash with 3x30mls no 100mls in stock and a Toffee Popcorn Ice Cream to try.
What's the Strawberry Vapetto like mate? Been thinking about getting a bottle shot of this one i have also got the Toffee Popcorn Ice Cream steeping at the moment have had a sniff and a finger taste and must say it does smell and taste nice so looking forward to this one.

What's the Strawberry Vapetto like mate? Been thinking about getting a bottle shot of this one i have also got the Toffee Popcorn Ice Cream steeping at the moment have had a sniff and a finger taste and must say it does smell and taste nice so looking forward to this one.

I’ve been on Strawberry Vapetto for over 3 years for me it’s my all time favourite juice, I’ve only ever Mtl’d it mixed at 50/50 12mg at 15%, I think Chefs suggest 25% but that’s way too much flavour.
Don’t expect a booming strawberry flavour though it’s a biscuity cream strawberry blend, but not your run of the mill strawberry shortcake it’s nicely balanced, if it sounds like it’s up your street it’s definitely worth a try.
I’ve got about 500ml of concentrate stashed because I’m worried they might discontinue it they’ve been making it for years, it did have a lot of reviews on the Chefs site but I think they went when they updated the website.

I’ve been on Strawberry Vapetto for over 3 years for me it’s my all time favourite juice, I’ve only ever Mtl’d it mixed at 50/50 12mg at 15%, I think Chefs suggest 25% but that’s way too much flavour.
Don’t expect a booming strawberry flavour though it’s a biscuity cream strawberry blend, but not your run of the mill strawberry shortcake it’s nicely balanced, if it sounds like it’s up your street it’s definitely worth a try.
I’ve got about 500ml of concentrate stashed because I’m worried they might discontinue it they’ve been making it for years, it did have a lot of reviews on the Chefs site but I think they went when they updated the website.
Thanks mate it does sound right up my street i shall have to get some on my next order it does sound nice by what you say thanks again mate.

Back
Top Bottom