What's new

What did you order today?

As the Lagoon & Black Jeck from Brews Bros where bang on, I've ordered some 50mls to have a bash at.

upload_2021-10-18_11-16-57.png

I hope you get it. Healthcabin are not taking the VAT for UK and so your goodies may get destroyed for the sake of what £3. They state on their website they are not responsible but the new law means they are responsible, i feel that lots of folks are going to be out of pocket

@crustyfolker, you were correct, my order for 'The Oner' ended up apparently being sent back to China. The good news is that HealthCabin agreed to refund me so I'm not out of the pocket.

@crustyfolker, you were correct, my order for 'The Oner' ended up apparently being sent back to China. The good news is that HealthCabin agreed to refund me so I'm not out of the pocket.

Let this be a warning to all. I hope you explained that they Healthcabin are responsible for VAT. Hopefully if they wish to keep any UK customers they will start to do so now.
Glad you got a refund, i would buy from everzon or Sourcemore at least the VAT is taken abd you get your goods.

Let this be a warning to all. I hope you explained that they Healthcabin are responsible for VAT. Hopefully if they wish to keep any UK customers they will start to do so now.
Glad you got a refund, i would buy from everzon or Sourcemore at least the VAT is taken abd you get your goods.
There was a notice on HC website the other day saying they no longer do retail because of dificulties shipping, so only taking wholesale orders. Just looked and its not there now also they have other electronics ob bottom of the page so maybe they will start moving away from vape products. Cant sée them on here anymore either.

There was a notice on HC website the other day saying they no longer do retail because of dificulties shipping, so only taking wholesale orders. Just looked and its not there now also they have other electronics ob bottom of the page so maybe they will start moving away from vape products. Cant sée them on here anymore either.

I think they left the forum before easter. On healthcabin in the past they had a disclaimer saying it was our responsibility to pay the VAT, this was false as has been seen by the likes of Aliexpress and more recently sourcemore and everzon taking the VAT and paying it to The UK.
When i began vaping the £ was worth $1.50 my first fastech purchase was a Aspire MVP 20w cost me $22 or close to so about £14-15 UK price was more like £40-50. Near the end of the Trump days the £ was worth about $1.05. The price of Chinese vendors was equal to UK prices without VAT, Now VAT is paid on all imports that 20% VAT swallows up most of the 30 cent gain as the £ is now round the $1,35 mark. Add shipping plus VAT on that prices are similar to UK vendors.
It's bad news all round really but i thought a few Chinese vendors would go due to the impact of covid. Things have really slowed down in regards to new releases. I think the importing days are now a thing of the past or they will be very select buys. In one way it's a ggod thing as to much was coming to fast. I have purchased 2 mods in the last 3 months from China. A Hyperion from Sourcemore cost about £78. Plus a Hippovape b'adapt sbs mod cost about £28. with VAT payed.
Plus i feel its better to wait now as everything goes down in price a few weeks after release. Been some good ones this year. The Dovpo Riva for £70. The Hyperion was on offer for less than £90 lately. S Gens all be it ex display for £15. £3 Drop solo's. £8 Kizoku unlimits plus more. There isn't much saving buying from abroad unless your buying a few clone atties.
Things i would like to know is, Fasttech, 2fdeal 3fvape, 3avape. Has anyone used them lately and are they taking the VAT. I think a thread in the overseas vendors section would be of benefit to all so we know who we can buy from without the worry of it reaching us.

Just ordered a 810 stainless steel wrapped in green stab wood to match my green ultroner luna stab wood squonk mod i got today.

Back
Top Bottom