What's new

What did you order today?

I won't tell anyone.
Had some gift certificates from FT to use.
I've decided if I order an in stock item and it's actually not then I cancel it and if an item doesn't ship when it states it should I cancel that too.
Not sure they'll realise what I'm trying to point out to them cos they don't listen when you tell them direct either but it's making me feel better :dance:

Had some gift certificates from FT to use.
I've decided if I order an in stock item and it's actually not then I cancel it and if an item doesn't ship when it states it should I cancel that too.
Not sure they'll realise what I'm trying to point out to them cos they don't listen when you tell them direct either but it's making me feel better :dance:

That only works if you are using Gift Certificates you have already bought - but its easy to get suckered into buying another $5 - $10 Gift Certificate to buy something you really want, then they inform you they are out of stock.

In the good ole days before Paypal turned into dicks you could get a refund. Now you get yet another Gift Certificate applied to your account and the faint sound of Chinese people laughing.

That only works if you are using Gift Certificates you have already bought - but its easy to get suckered into buying another $5 - $10 Gift Certificate to buy something you really want, then they inform you they are out of stock.

In the good ole days before Paypal turned into dicks you could get a refund. Now you get yet another Gift Certificate applied to your account and the faint sound of Chinese people laughing.
Ah it makes no odds to me cos no doubt it'll get spent there at some point.
I just like the fact that if they move the shipping date then i know they've had to order it from somewhere for me so when i then cancel cos they've messed me about they're still going to recieve the item.
Serves them right for listing it as in stock when it isn't.

The Zeus X Mesh RTA i ordered they decided they didn't have the Colour so had to order it elsewhere. Is it me or are some vendors asking more and more for postage. What i thought was a bargain isn't anymore.

kIoE7mEl.png

Back
Top Bottom