What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

Ordered another SMRT Coil from a reliable source, both the items i ordered from eBay haven't arrived, one was from a seller with 99.8% good feedback and the other was from our good friend Waynes Ecigs, he has gone under another name :- Palet-Wayn, I didn't expect him to deliver quickly but the other vendor should have had it here by now but nvm, i will get my money back either way.

Screenshot_20210512-202354.png
Screenshot_20210512-202307.png

Thats my ADV sorted for the foreseeable

my intentions was not too order anything else this week but then i had a nosey on primevapes & ordered this shortfill & thats deffo it know as im skint & dont get paid till next thursday lol.
Screenshot.png

@Frogprince thanks for the heads up, my 72mg nic supply is starting to run low, so those 100 nic shots at 18p each will really help :2thumbsup:

View attachment 246876
Mine arrived today. A mix of dates on them, 40 expire nov 21 the rest jan - jul next year.
i mix for mtl so those 40 will get used before nov

they are working out cheaper than using the 72mg that I have seen

Last edited:
Mine arrived today. A mix of dates on them, 40 expire nov 21 the rest jan - jul next year.
i mix for mtl so those 40 will get used before nov

I was thinking maybe I messed my order up, I saw what you got for £21, but wasn't sure about the dates, I could actually freeze them, so it would've make little difference tbh. I know where to get 72mg nic but the quality is random, since tpd.

I'm currently 0.2mg for 70/30 and 0.6mg for 50/50, I just dropped down 30% on both, about 6 weeks ago, not sure when I will drop next, it's a taste thing and psychological, not really about nic content. My problem is when sub ohming I'm caning up to 60ml a day, sometimes more :11: :doh: Even with those low nic blends I still get through a fair bit of nic base. I haven't worked it out but a litre of 18ml nic shots should last me a year or so, maybe longer, if I'm sensible, which is not my strong suit :18:

Back
Top Bottom