What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

I did to start with lol... I don't think it is that good of a name but it's selling and it is not bad,,,

I decided to get a Wotofo SMRT Coil. I ordered it from a seller i use on eBay all the time, it works out cheaper as he doesn't charge postage. Have you tried it yet @Mutley1 it looks a nice bit of kit.

ahh nice one, ive already got 4 Wotofo SMRT Coils mate & got one in my Manik & done over 1000 puffs on that coil & still going fine so they get the thumbs up from me.

ahh nice one, ive already got 4 Wotofo SMRT Coils mate & got one in my Manik & done over 1000 puffs on that coil & still going fine so they get the thumbs up from me.

I bought one then got a 10 piece refill set, 10 mesh and 10 Cotton, i didn't know they existed till i saw one of your posts so Thanks for that, Got a Drag S and now an Argus Pro that will benefit the smrt coils .

I bought one then got a 10 piece refill set, 10 mesh and 10 Cotton, i didn't know they existed till i saw one of your posts so Thanks for that, Got a Drag S and now an Argus Pro that will benefit the smrt coils .
AHH just seen in your other post who you ordered from, I've ordered stuf from him in the past & even though it took awhile to arrive I still got my stuff.

AHH just seen in your other post who you ordered from, I've ordered stuf from him in the past & even though it took awhile to arrive I still got my stuff.

The SMRT Coil kit wasn't from him, it was the refills, mesh and cotton, The main one i use on ebay is Knight Distro, he gets stuff out proper quick usually next day if you order early.

Back
Top Bottom