What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

Order from primvapes

Ice cold nic 5x10ml 18mg.
Fizzy cola 50ml short fill.
Ocult owl breezy Berry 50ml short fill.
Super Berry supreme 50ml short fill.
Tripple Berry 50ml short fill.
Purple rain 50ml short fill.

Normally stick to just menthol but this site is a bad influence and had to try some different flavours lol.

some MTL liquid from @Lee @Primevapes ive never tried lil tart so thought it was about time, & not tried jazzyade before either but if its anything like his other creations its bound to be a winner & finally some dark fruits :)
Screenshot.png

2 more Council of Vapor Royal Hunter X RDTAs for £6 since they’re 20% if you buy two or more and two Council of Vapor Royal Hunter X RDAs for £5 with the same 20% off deal.

Aspire quad flex rda from Ali bongo express. £3.45 delivered.
Got really good flavour from mine for about two weeks, then a disgusting burnt plastic taste ! Looked inside the barrel and unbelievably Aspire have just used a generic PLASTIC air flow insert. Mine had just bubbled and melted. Expected better from Aspire. My build was only round wire coils @ 0.75 ohms. Would suggest keep your coils as tight as poss to velocity posts, higher ohm, low wattage.
Just my experience and advise, wouldn't want you to taste what i did ! Tell you " dry hit " on burnt cotton has nothing on this !
Such a shame as i really enjoyed squonking with this RDA, great airflow n flavour. Reminisent to the classic Mose rda, one of my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom