What's new

What did you order today?

Just a single bottle of 100ml Anarchist Green (apple butter cookie) today. They're usually over 20 quid for the shortfill but VapeKorner have them for £14.99 + 49p per nic shot with free shipping over £15.

I bought the 10ml salt version for my Manik Mini recently and it has to be the best apple liquid I've tried since the sadly discontinued Dinner Lady Apple Pie. I've been trying for a long time to find a worthy replacement and whilst this doesn't taste the same it is equally as enjoyable.

Just some boring essentials & had to go to NewVaping as Fogstar never had any Sammy 30T's in stock, so 4 18650 Molis & 3 Samsung 30Ts

This is why I like Fasttech, you can pick up little bits & bobs you can't get from anywhere else in one order

Untitled2.png

Then another Supreme v3, already have all the deck & glasses so went with the basic, one of my favourites so I can mess around with the single coil & mesh deck

Untitled.png

2 orders placed :2thumbsup:

Vape Potions some new Nic Salts. I like to give anything new a go!
Screenshot_20210417-105738_Gmail.jpg

Eliquidbase 3 for 2 offer, works out at £2.66 a bottle and free delivery! Bargain
Screenshot_20210417-105711_Gmail.jpg

Just ordered a Govad RTA from at Royal Vapes, £13 all in. I had the RDA years ago & it froze up on me, still have it somewhere

Looks like I had the last one

Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom