What's new

What did you order today?

If the government was serious about kick starting the economy post-Covid, all they need to do is advertise stuff on auction sites when people are drunk.

"Honey, I think I just bought a controlling ownership in Nat West last night"

"You stupid cunt, Barry"

Bingo! Economy saved.

BTW - anyone want to buy a narrow boat?

lVZTcuFx1WoF.gif

Ordered some Vaporesso GTX coils off eBay for the Abyss, hoping they are the right ones as someone told me there were 2 types, told that after i had already ordered btw.

Nicotine. Proper, honest to goodness 72mg/ml nicotine.

I feel dead naughty.

Was playing around with some Vandy Vape RDA's on Saturday & thought "they're alright them, what else to they do? The Phobia looks interesting" Then Sunday, bored, I start watching reviews & reading up on it. Find it for tenner, in the UK, then I spot they have the OG Kylin, £15, & the Pyro 24 RDTA, which I'm enjoying, for a tenner. Order. Done. Another £35 quid spent

It's like some sort of addiction, I'd already spent £30 on concentrates earlier in the day, so £65 on vapes stuff, just yesterday

The flusher in the toilet needs replacing, that's £28 & I'm proper dragging my heels on it. It's like my brain sees fun shiny stuff to play with & because we're in "lockdown" I can treat myself because there's nothing to do. Then when boring stuff pops up that actually needs fixing, I turn into Scrooge McDuck

So, 3 concentrates from VRUS

A gold Phobia RDA, silver Kylin RTA & a black Pyro 24 RDTA from Vapepit

Hopefully today's easing of restrictions help put an end to this

Last edited:
Did you already have one of these, worth their wait in gold, and the wire brush is excellent as wel, 2.99 well spent.

ScreenShot2021-01-11at11.09.31_1024x1024.png

Is that to get rid of the gold? :18: Otherwise, yeah, use them on gunky coils all the time :2thumbsup:

ETA: with you now, see they sell them, but yeah, great little tool

I was a bit drunk last night. I woke up this morning to an email thanking me for my £250 order that doesn't include a single mod or atomiser.

Beat that.
I've avoided looking at the despatch email. Finally did it.

I bought two drip tips, two replacement glass sections, a spare squonk bottle, a key ring and a biro.

Seriously, someone take my credit card away.

Back
Top Bottom