What's new

What did you order today?

Bavarian slice sounds interesting :drool:

Yeah I'm really looking forward to trying that one and the One X. The other two 100mls are for my girlfriend along with the coils. The grape lassi sounds it could be either really nice or completely rank :D

A fireluke 22. The gtx coils finally convinced me that if vaporesso's mini coils were that good, i can only imagine freemax's.

Can anyone help me search for a 2ml replacement glass for it that will ship to the states cheaply?

Last edited:
Had a treat today I've ordered some MTN nano mtl alien coils and a Hellfire Exocet v2 rba. I really need to control myself at times :hmm:

Tee hee...:8:

936458.jpg

Some wire for coils. Need some for the squonk setup on its way. See if I take to squonking?

Just bought a load of concentrates for mixing. A lot of the ones I use for my ice cream juice that I've not mixed in ages are a couple of years out of date so stocked up again.

@MrDJ posted an offer for 50% off their shortfills. I’ve been wanting a Cherry Tunes/menthol type flavour so ordered a couple of their Cherry Winter to see what it’s like. No great shakes if I don’t like it @£2.50 for 50ml.

Back
Top Bottom