What's new

What did you order today?

They are good tips mate i have few of them now and they seem to be the only place you can get em now days.

I’d never seen them until you told me about the site. Really need to pull my finger out and replace some of the tips I’m not a fan of

I’d never seen them until you told me about the site. Really need to pull my finger out and replace some of the tips I’m not a fan of
I dont know what their other tips are like as i have only ever ordered metal ones from them.

Ordered a Hellvape Aquestas & a Drop Dead from UK Vape Kings, the website looks a bit sketchy but saw a few apes had used them & paid paypal so lets see

Ordered a Hellvape Aquestas & a Drop Dead from UK Vape Kings, the website looks a bit sketchy but saw a few apes had used them & paid paypal so lets see
You'll have no problems with them. Been using them for 2 years, for my juice. In Leicester, yeah? If it's them, they're excellent. Great customer service mate.

You'll have no problems with them. Been using them for 2 years, for my juice. In Leicester, yeah? If it's them, they're excellent. Great customer service mate.

Cheers mate, not sure where they are tbh, couldn't find an address but saw they had eBay & Amazon stores & searched for them on here & saw a few happy customers so went for it

Back
Top Bottom