What's new

What did you order today?

A full order of my usual ejuice, containing nicotine, at the regular price, one week after the pmta went into effect.

Just a 810 resin black low profile drip tip.

I bought a couple of 810 drip tips to use with the ZeusX Mesh because so many people seemed to hate the low profile one that came with it but actually I find it really comfortable. The way Geekvape have curved the shoulder of the tank works really well and probably helps bring the mesh closer to your mouth to boost the flavour. Oh well! The ones I bought will just go in my spares stash.

I bought a couple of 810 drip tips to use with the ZeusX Mesh because so many people seemed to hate the low profile one that came with it but actually I find it really comfortable. The way Geekvape have curved the shoulder of the tank works really well and probably helps bring the mesh closer to your mouth to boost the flavour. Oh well! The ones I bought will just go in my spares stash.
Iam the same myself i prefer a low profile tip to stranded ones like you say i find them more comfortable t use and get a better flavour from my juices someone on here did say once cant remember who it was said that different tips can improve the flavour nd i feel its very true.

Slight cheat but ordered (and got delivered today (can't find the right post)) Freemax M pro 2. So far very impressed with the flavour!

Ordered a Augvape Intake Sub Ohm Tank from the Classifieds, still one left at the bargain price of £10.00.

Triple pack Dvarw FL 22mm clone from FT via e-packet.

Was going to pay for DHL, but if I like the Dvarw I'll put the shipping money towards an original from KHW.

( how KHW can charge £6-£7 for 1(!) insert is beyond me, so I need to see which one I like the vape from first with the clone )

Got a Voopoo Drag S and a Hellvape Grimm Pod from the Classifieds, bought way too many things today.

Back
Top Bottom