What's new

What did you order today?

Vapestreams have a sale on nic salts so had to put a wee order in. 4 salts for £11.96 nice.

Most places do 3 for £12 or £4.99 each so had to order obviously! :cool:;)

20200913_110628.jpg

I have quite large Fingers and Thumbs so the Circular handles are not so good for me, my thumb usually get's stuck in them if that makes sense, blades will probably be similar so all's good, i will update you as to how they perform and hope you will let me know how yours are. Like i said pads are no problem but the Wotofo Cotton is a bitch to cut and it's that i use most of the time.

That's a deal. :) I haven't got the Zeus X Mesh yet from Sourcemore but cutting the Wotofo 6mm that I'm going to put in it is why I knew I'd need better scissors.

@Mutley1 They are the same ones i have ordered, i have quite a bit of Cotton so not in a rush to get any. I use it in 2 tanks in my Rotation and one is Custard which is sweet so i change the Coil and Cotton every 3 or 4 days and the other is 12 Monkeys Macaraz which is also quite sweet. I got the 12 Monkeys off @Sam Andrews and it's really nice. If you enjoy a Sweet Vape then i would recommend it.

@Mutley1 They are the same ones i have ordered, i have quite a bit of Cotton so not in a rush to get any. I use it in 2 tanks in my Rotation and one is Custard which is sweet so i change the Coil and Cotton every 3 or 4 days and the other is 12 Monkeys Macaraz which is also quite sweet. I got the 12 Monkeys off @Sam Andrews and it's really nice. If you enjoy a Sweet Vape then i would recommend it.

i will look into the 12 monkeys liquid in abit but just ordered some juice earlier its called sugar cookie & its bloody lovely had some years ago & could not remember its name lol https://www.vapestreams.co.uk/shop/sugar-cookie-e-liquid-by-glas-basix/

as for cotton im down to 4 packs & as i only mesh these days either the zeus or 2 profile RDTA if im using a custard i change the cotton every 3 too 4 ish days ..

i will look into the 12 monkeys liquid in abit but just ordered some juice earlier its called sugar cookie & its bloody lovely had some years ago & could not remember its name lol https://www.vapestreams.co.uk/shop/sugar-cookie-e-liquid-by-glas-basix/

as for cotton im down to 4 packs & as i only mesh these days either the zeus or 2 profile RDTA if im using a custard i change the cotton every 3 too 4 ish days ..

You might want to try the Vandy Vape Kylin M Mesh RTA being a Mesh fan like me, the easiest of all my Mesh RTA's to wick plus Top Airflow, it's a really nice vape and surprised it's not as popular as the other mesh one's. I am thinking of getting another.

You might want to try the Vandy Vape Kylin M Mesh RTA being a Mesh fan like me, the easiest of all my Mesh RTA's to wick plus Top Airflow, it's a really nice vape and surprised it's not as popular as the other mesh one's. I am thinking of getting another.

ive got one on a slow boat from aliexpress as i remember it said could take 60 days too arrive, for me its a rotation of either the zeus or the profile rdta both a doddle to wick & the profile ive had no dry hits what so ever the only slight down side is man its juice thirsty ive gone through 6mls this afternoon lol.

ive got one on a slow boat from aliexpress as i remember it said could take 60 days too arrive, for me its a rotation of either the zeus or the profile rdta both a doddle to wick & the profile ive had no dry hits what so ever the only slight down side is man its juice thirsty ive gone through 6mls this afternoon lol.
I have 3 on Rotation but no room for the Profile RDTA yet but i have a build in it ready to go, the Clapton Mesh one. You will love the Kylin once you start using it.

Just ordered some Glue Sticks, I am going to use them for keeping my wires together when making coils on the Daedalus, so it is Vape related in a way.

Back
Top Bottom