What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

what concentrate we all using

I use backstairs and redstairs by vapours r us and I mix at 15% they are both nice. I get a ltr for 60 quid I think

just seems alot, used to mix at 15% back in day when it was decent, now mix it qt 20% but still not getting the desired effect,
That's the problem as the cost of manafactureing goes up company's scrimp back so it looks like you get the same for your money. Bats of soap have chunks cut out the bottom. Boxes of cereal look same size but have less in and a 100ml bottle has less flavour

I use backstairs and redstairs by vapours r us and I mix at 15% they are both nice. I get a ltr for 60 quid I think
shouldnt cost that much surely pal? only 17 quid for 200ml of concentrate, vg around a fiver then 50ml of nicotine for 3mg ish

shouldnt cost that much surely pal? only 17 quid for 200ml of concentrate, vg around a fiver then 50ml of nicotine for 3mg ish
Nah 69.99 for a ltr of concentrate

Screenshot_20190201_230652_com.android.chrome.jpeg

I have inawera black cat for pipe on the go. Blueberry and licorice with tobacco. Mixed at 3% it’s very good.

Back
Top Bottom