What's new

what concentrate we all using

est1980

Postman
hi all

after a bit of inspiration on some extra strong concentrates like what vapours r us do

i usually just alternate between vapours r us pinkman and heisenblag but after about 2 years its getting a bit boring,

anything similar to these around thats worth a try?

or any other company that does the concentrates for around the same price as vapours r us isnt so strong anymore

hi all

after a bit of inspiration on some extra strong concentrates like what vapours r us do

i usually just alternate between vapours r us pinkman and heisenblag but after about 2 years its getting a bit boring,

or any other company that does the concentrates for around the same price as vapours r us isnt so strong anymore
Hi mate don't know what Vapours r Us is like. You first said they are Extra strong but finish the post with isnt so strong anymore. So I'll guess you mean you want extra strong like they used to be.
Flavour Art has quite a few that only require low percentages and there are a number by Wonder Flavours. Actually most brands have a number that dont need much. Would probably be easier if you tell us what actual flavours you would like to try then the mixers here can give you their opinions.

hi all

Everywhere......just google e liquid concentrates, vapours r us concentrates as a one shot are not particularly that strong.

VRU do one shots right? Take a look at thee-cigshop they do a fantastic range of one shots by big brands and their own mixology range, I can recommend drumstyx (like the lollies), cinnamon doughnut, custard doughnut, banoffee pie, jury's custard, summer fruit mix, thug juice (dark side) and I think there may be one more I've tried that I would recommend but I'd have to check tomorrow, I've also got 4 steeping that I won too, then are great flavours and they vary in mixing %, also chefs flavours do a big range of one shots too xx

VRU do one shots right? Take a look at thee-cigshop they do a fantastic range of one shots by big brands and their own mixology range, I can recommend drumstyx (like the lollies), cinnamon doughnut, custard doughnut, banoffee pie, jury's custard, summer fruit mix, thug juice (dark side) and I think there may be one more I've tried that I would recommend but I'd have to check tomorrow, I've also got 4 steeping that I won too, then are great flavours and they vary in mixing %, also chefs flavours do a big range of one shots too xx
are these the ones i need several different flavours and mix at certain percentages?

Everywhere......just google e liquid concentrates, vapours r us concentrates as a one shot are not particularly that strong.
think this is where im going wrong, is this what they call 'extra strong concentrates' ive never known them as one shot as ive stuck to the same two flavours feom vapours r us named extra strong concentrates, would explain why im not finding many reliable sources

think this is where im going wrong, is this what they call 'extra strong concentrates' ive never known them as one shot as ive stuck to the same two flavours feom vapours r us named extra strong concentrates, would explain why im not finding many reliable sources

Aye.....get out there and explore....they are are one shot in the definition that multiple concentrates are in the one bottle.
Do yourself a favour if you like both....save up your pennies and get some from the original creators Vampire Vape

You're probably finding after two years vaping the same juice that you have become too used to it and can no longer taste it the way you used to.

You're probably finding after two years vaping the same juice that you have become too used to it and can no longer taste it the way you used to.
yea it doesnt taste how it should, but the vapours r us concentrate on heisenblag has lost a lot of strength, treated myself from some heisenberg last week when i got a new mod and the difference was shocking

agree though defo had to much of the same thing, im to cautious as majority of juice ive tried taste like ass, vapours r us offer no explanation on what there flavours are

will have a good look around

which sites are people using, only remember darkstar which im browsing now

yea it doesnt taste how it should, but the vapours r us concentrate on heisenblag has lost a lot of strength, treated myself from some heisenberg last week when i got a new mod and the difference was shocking

agree though defo had to much of the same thing, im to cautious as majority of juice ive tried taste like ass, vapours r us offer no explanation on what there flavours are

will have a good look around

which sites are people using, only remember darkstar which im browsing now
Things have certainly moved on in two years.
Why not just increase the percentage you're using?

Back
Top Bottom