What's new

What colours for a new mod project

what type of mod and colours

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
im going to put this here move if it’s wrong

I’m designing a new mod it’s a different mod a different scheme/build really different but I want ideas from you guys over colours

Mods come and go some I’m ok with some I like most I hate so it’s hard

What I like doesn’t work it’s what you guys like

So I’m doing a pole above choose what you think goes

Now think about this as this mod will be for sale to members on here

A. POTV members get a huge discount 40% on average
B. Like for like I won’t be beaten on price or service

So have a think art is like holding the mirror up to nature and choosing the right colours is the key

And thankyou

Stu and Alfie

B59EE636-7466-4C86-91CE-E08FDB6A74CE.jpeg

Nature..... the ocean ie; barrier reef colours....you done a mod not so long ago and it looked just like that...i needed tissues when i sore it

Nature..... the ocean ie; barrier reef colours....you done a mod not so long ago and it looked just like that...i needed tissues when i sore it

I know which one you mention yes complex but as with all my mods this one will have a twist

After searching for a very long time I have found what I want ive seen big manufacturers try this but the colours were drab

I know which one you mention yes complex but as with all my mods this one will have a twist

After searching for a very long time I have found what I want ive seen big manufacturers try this but the colours were drab
Fuck me! Why do you have to do this to me/us? Now the suspense is gonna run riot in my head [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Did I mention green think I may of afew times no sure but green is the way to go even if it’s not green I’m sure it will be lovely as all your work is stu but yeah green :drool:

Did I mention green think I may of afew times no sure but green is the way to go even if it’s not green I’m sure it will be lovely as all your work is stu but yeah green :drool:
I would agree I love green too and if looking at nature I think green would be perfect or multiple greens, trees grass countryside

so far the leader is a regulated green and blue with an all black mod (black is a bit boring though)

I'm surprised but I understand a clickfet gives you all the control of a mod but you can't do the change the voltage watts etc and doesn't have that ohm law safeguard

I can see it, I'm the same i just whop on a tank and away i toot

keep voting people

I'm such a pain in the butt ....... I've not voted as I'm not keen on any of those colour combinations, though I would go for regulated. I'm the sad sack that would probably like all those 'drab' colours you mentioned ...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom