What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What batteries

Tray Virus

Postman
Hi I’m getting a aegis solo delivered Saturday and it’s a single 18650 battery regulated mod, but I am
Unsure what batteries I should, any one have any recommendations for batteries for this device plz

Depends a bit on how high you wanna go in watts. Would suggest buying batteries from Fogstar whatever you get.

Hi I’m getting a aegis solo delivered Saturday and it’s a single 18650 battery regulated mod, but I am
Unsure what batteries I should, any one have any recommendations for batteries for this device plz
Use the calculator on fogstar website, add the details in each section leave mod efficiency at 90 and it will provide options of batteries to use, I'd say molicell or Samsung's though

https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/regulated-calculator

Dont forget its fogstar friday.

25% Off Batteries, Chargers and Accessories with code
NOVEMBER1

Depends what you’re going to use on it?

I got the solo for MTL vaping at 15-18w when I’m out and about so got the Fogstar 3500mah 10a batteries for it. Vaping at 5a and under they last near enough two whole days. Got upwards of 600 puffs from one battery and it wasn’t even fully dry when I changed it.

What do you plan to use it for?

Back
Top Bottom