Vape Superstore
What's new

What am I doing wrong? Tanks...

Royal Flush Vape
Always struggled with Vivi Novas but I still play with them to try and resolve the issues. The best thing so far for me was to rewick with 3mm wick then 5 coil wraps and then to give it a bit more edge I put a few strands of wick separated from a cut off wick section on top of the 3mm wick and coil as a flavour wick. These stick out about 5mm each side of the coil housing. Now I can make one long draw and still not get a dry hit. Cant keep up with my chain vaping but its getting close.

Just a thought the burnt taste can come from that bit of fiberglass tube that holds the coil legs , soon as I dumped that when rewicking the burnt taste had gone. Worth a try maybe !.

I dont think Vision Vivi nova heads have the pointy bit on top none of mine have this just the rubber cap.

Steve

Last edited:
Vape Green
Vapercaper - so not genuine? Hmmph. Ok. I'm off work over the weekend, so will take the nova and the v-core apart and see if I can sort them out.

Anyone got any idea what could be wrong with my v-core as well? Dry hits galore!

Back
Top Bottom