What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Well the OH has done it...

What was that famous rule of vapeing everyone keeps banging on about?

Always have a backup... and a something or other for something?

It eludes me at the moment, but I'm sure it will come to me sooner or later... =p

Shit! We've gone through 3 lavatubes between the two of us, I sold off my Argento and Papa...

He has his damn egos :P

Im waiting on two tins from Ethelking which I think are going to make me squwee a LOT and I can't wait to see them :D One is for the OH, to commemorate his gaming addiction ;) and another is a special one for me :) with the celtic tree of life on it :D

You'll love the tins, I had one I won in a comp on UKV1 and the quality of it was brilliant, the only PV I used for a long time til a battery went bang on me and destroyed it :( (Not the tins fault, old battery that had a major fault that I didn't notice in time)

Broke both of the last Lavatubes V1's we had. Hes on ego batteries now and Im not going to waste the money on tube mods for him since he breaks em faster then I do.
lol someone should have taught him to take better care of his toys :P

Back
Top Bottom