What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Weird Uwell Crown IV sensation on new coils

m1stergeorge

Postman
Has anyone else has a weird feeling in there throat using the Uwell SS904L coils?

I got the tank a couple months ago and just thought the first coil had an unusually long bedding in time. However the second coil is exactly the same after about 10 days of use. I'm wondering if it's something to do with the material in the coil as when I got back to Kanthal coils for a while, my throat seems to clear up.

It's almost like a very minor allergic reaction!

Allergies to different metals in coils aren't uncommon. Nickel and Stainless steel in particular. Sounds as if they're not agreeing with you chief.

My advice is to go back to what was working. Unfortunately not everything suits everyone, but at least you tried! [emoji6]

Allergies to different metals in coils aren't uncommon. Nickel and Stainless steel in particular. Sounds as if they're not agreeing with you chief.

My advice is to go back to what was working. Unfortunately not everything suits everyone, but at least you tried! [emoji6]
Yeah thats what I'm thinking.. Sodds law I've got a spare pack of coils for it haha! Might see if I can offload the tank and coils as a bundle somewhere to fund an RTA down the road.

Yeah thats what I'm thinking.. Sodds law I've got a spare pack of coils for it haha! Might see if I can offload the tank and coils as a bundle somewhere to fund an RTA down the road.
It's been an awful long time since I used pre made coils, and tanks for that matter, but my experience with rebuilding has always been more positive than the ones I had with packs of coils.

Give it a wash and pass it forward if you're not keen mate. There's always a vaper a few steps beind you grateful of some gear for a decent price.

It's been an awful long time since I used pre made coils, and tanks for that matter, but my experience with rebuilding has always been more positive than the ones I had with packs of coils.

Give it a wash and pass it forward if you're not keen mate. There's always a vaper a few steps beind you grateful of some gear for a decent price.
For sure mate, what doesn’t work for one may we’ll work for another. A shame really as it’s a damn good tank.

Back
Top Bottom