What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wasp RTA - Need replacement drip tip

mammo

Achiever
hi all.

I have a wasp RTA that has been in my daily rotation for a while and loving the flavour i might add.

BUT

The drip thread has snapped on so i cannot use anymore.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a place in the UK that sells the drip tips for these or if there are any cheap wasp rtas going anywhere ?

Thanks all.

You can get replacement caps on Fasttech, I know I threw some in an order so you might be able to get them in the UK or somewhere

thanks guys

I did find a new wasp rta for 11.99 on greyhaze so may just get another then order some cheap tips from fast tech.

Still loving my Blotto playing with my new destiny so not in a major rush.

Thw Wasp is def a great tank. always got spitback with the RDA version.

thanks guys

I did find a new wasp rta for 11.99 on greyhaze so may just get another then order some cheap tips from fast tech.

Same, I never got on with the RDA but enjoy the RTA

thanks guys

The Wasp RTA is still my favourite single coiler.

The Wasp RDA spitback issue was solved by chucking a 510 drip tip on it and lowering the wattage a little.

Back
Top Bottom