What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Want a Single Coil RDA ??

I rate the Pulse 22 :)

If you want I could do you a deal on a Pulse 22 and Drop Solo?

I need a smooth airflow, therefor this would be my top three recommendations:
Asmodus C4
Wotofo Recurve
Vandy Vape Paradox

Fellow Apes. As the title suggests, I’m wanting a single coil RDA. This will primarily be to sit on my first squonker which hopefully will be here early in the week (Feedlink from Cloudstix). Ideally noob friendly and gives some relatively decent flavour. Deepish juice well as my concern would be over bloody squonking. I have been looking/reading up on a couple, Recurve,Pulse 22 but wondering if the more experienced of you out there could offer up some suggestions. TIA.

Lee

Hey Tobytyke,
The Recurve is one of our favourites when it comes to single coil RDA's. As it stands, there are few RDA's as simple to build as the Recurve and the narrow chamber makes for a really flavourful vape and it comes with a squonk pin :)
Hope this helps,
Yianno.

ive a recurve(oversquonks like a bastard) my tobhino pisses all over it, waiting on a hermetic from ecigone for not very much(not sure offer is still on)
Good job you've written this. If you'd have told me, I'd have never heard you over the sound of your tobhino, lol.
It's great for flavour though. That said I really rated the Athena.

Good job you've written this. If you'd have told me, I'd have never heard you over the sound of your tobhino, lol.
It's great for flavour though. That said I really rated the Athena.

Hey eyeball kid, The Athena is really great too, little bigger though which is a good thing since it means you can add more cotton and not have to drip/squonk as much.:) Pair that with a decent coil and you're good to go.
Have a great day,
Yianno

I've got a few single coil Squonk RDA's, and they will all, to some degree, leak.
I have an Entheon clone, which is the easiest to manage, but to be fair my Odis is my favourite RDA at the minute,and it's pretty good for overflow. It needs a quick wipe out with a tissue occasionally, but it's pretty decent.
I used the Wasp nano quite a bit, when I first got it, but it leaks a bit too, and it's got an annoying all in one Top cap/ Drip tip, which is weird. I have a drip tip for it, but it's Ultem, and I don't really like ultem.

Still searching for the "unicorn" Single coil MTL RDA Squonker myself!

Back
Top Bottom