What's new

Want a Single Coil RDA ??

Tobytyke

Achiever
Fellow Apes. As the title suggests, I’m wanting a single coil RDA. This will primarily be to sit on my first squonker which hopefully will be here early in the week (Feedlink from Cloudstix). Ideally noob friendly and gives some relatively decent flavour. Deepish juice well as my concern would be over bloody squonking. I have been looking/reading up on a couple, Recurve,Pulse 22 but wondering if the more experienced of you out there could offer up some suggestions. TIA.

Lee

The wasp is cheap as chips and not to shabby
GR1
Castle
DPRO mini
There’s a few for you to mull over old boy :2thumbsup:

ive a recurve(oversquonks like a bastard) my tobhino pisses all over it, waiting on a hermetic from ecigone for not very much(not sure offer is still on)

For the beginner the Pulse 22 is fine. Also the Drop Solo & Dead Rabbit SQ. The Recurve is too easy to over squonk.

You lot must have fat unsensative fingers. I've got 2 recurves and very very rarely over squonk with them . :D

I have the recurve, great on flavour but yeh quite easy to over-squonk if you get trigger happy but I had no problems with mine, just got to get used to how trigger happy you can get! Dead Rabbit SQ was good but not as flavour-full but easy to use. Using a Drop RDA now in single coil setup and love the deep juice well and the flexibility to do dual coil (and more) and still good flavour. Thats my 2 pence anyway...

Back
Top Bottom