What's new

[W] Small 21700 mod - User Experiences

Tom Storey

Initiate
I’m thinking of switching my daily carry.

For the last year or so it has been the Nautilus GT on top of a Tesla Wye 85w.
It’s my no faff vape that I can easily throw a battery in, change the coil, fill her up in less than a minute. Good to go regardless of how little time or effort I have at my disposal.

I’ve recently switched to 21700 for mechs and it’s been a bit of a game changer. Since I have these big ole battery’s taking up spaces in the charger I thought about switching my trusty tesla to a 21700.

I’ve had a little hunt around for something that fits the bill. Must be compact, fire 12w, quick and easy to switch battery. Had bad experiences with the threaded bottom caps. Smaller and lighter the better!

Augvape Foxy One, Odin mini 100, Voopoo Drag X +, Aegis Max… lots have caught the eye.

Really I’m after long term user recommendations, vape reviews are great but are typically a snapshot of 1 week/month of ownership.

I have the Aegis Max, Hellvape Arez. Lost Vape Grus and the WhateveritisVape Cold Steel 100 - but they are all screw type battery caps.

I have 2 non screw in door type 21700 - the Dovpo Odin 100 (which is my favourite of all my 21700 mods) and the Aspire Deco.

If had the Aspire Deco for about 2 hours... so I can't vouch for how good it is, but it seems OK and is being sold cheap in a few places.

I have the Aegis Max, Hellvape Arez. Lost Vape Grus and the WhateveritisVape Cold Steel 100 - but they are all screw type battery caps.

I have 2 non screw in door type 21700 - the Dovpo Odin 100 (which is my favourite of all my 21700 mods) and the Aspire Deco.

If had the Aspire Deco for about 2 hours... so I can't vouch for how good it is, but it seems OK and is being sold cheap in a few places.
Appreciate it @Crispycritters. I’ll shortlist the Odin.

Odin 100W user here too. It's an excellent mod, however I will warn you that if you carry it it in your pocket the large side vents will pick up fluff and lint! That's my one and only fault with it though, and it's easy enough to clean.

Odin 100W user here too. It's an excellent mod, however I will warn you that if you carry it it in your pocket the large side vents will pick up fluff and lint! That's my one and only fault with it though, and it's easy enough to clean.
Top of the shortlist she goes. Thanks @JohnNada

I have a couple of foxy mods and I really like them. The silver one in particular looks really nice and they're pretty compact, with a decent sized fire button.

I have a couple of foxy mods and I really like them. The silver one in particular looks really nice and they're pretty compact, with a decent sized fire button.
I love the look of them to be honest. Simple but quite smart looking. I may get one in the future.

The stars aligned today and I’ve managed to swap a mech and RDA I don’t really use for an Odin mini and an atty. Brilliant as I don’t need to part with any hard earned :)

thanks for the help all!

I love the look of them to be honest. Simple but quite smart looking. I may get one in the future.

The stars aligned today and I’ve managed to swap a mech and RDA I don’t really use for an Odin mini and an atty. Brilliant as I don’t need to part with any hard earned :)

thanks for the help all!
result :thumbup:

I have the druga and the drag max.

I love them both but of the two I’d recommend the foxy. It’s small. Simple (it has wattage mode and that’s it). It feels lovely in the hand and is my favourite mod currently.

If i was after a 21700 single battery mod i would go for the Aegis Max especially since i just got the Solo and loving it. Might look for one myself. Also the Foxy One does look nice tbf.

Back
Top Bottom