Innokin
What's new

VT VV MOD? How to use LCD.......

jimmythesaint

Hi All

Apologies if this is somewhere here already {sooo much to read} I have the below...

http://www.vapertrail.co.uk/vt-vv-mod-body-only-2800-p.asp

the shop I bought it from built a tank but none of that is the issue, I stoopidly left without confirming user instructions and noticed there wasn't any in the box/pouch. The battery required a recharge and I duly did so, red went to green after a few hours. However nothing but changing of numbers to do with amps/ohms etc but no vaping :sleepy:

I still have a basic starter model but wanted more robust vaporiser but feel such an eejut not knowing how to get the thing going....

Thanks in advance....

Smoore
have you emailed the company to ask if they can send you one?

sounds silly but have you tried clicking the fire button 3-5 times alot of these have a lock feature :)

Vape Green
KulrMeStoopid.....sure did but its a franchise i bought it from and closed over weekend, facebook questions got no response. thanks

@charlotte...thank for the welcome and i have kinda tried a few multiple presses....however reading the next members reference and pdf he may have nailed it as it seems to look v similar, off to have a go..

@Gilliandrea......thank you, it looks v similar so just going to have a play.....soo many button presses to remember but with the instructions here goes....will post my results .... fingers crossed...

Last edited:
Elux
Boom! Had a read of Gilliandrea link provided and the unit showed F2 Resistance of the atomiser/cartomiser is too low <0.5 Ω Change your cartomiser/atomiser immediately.

dont have a spare so cleaned the batt end with a cotton bud and when i put it back together she seemed to be working, need to mess about with voltage and other settings but at least i can cape for now.....

Could squeeze you all thanks....

Oh well, that lasted long, back to an F2 error code this morning couldn't remember all the button presses to get it working again, had to rush out to work and a meeting so my trusty VE GO is still just about surviving, all that money on the other nit seems such a waste........feeling deflated

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom