What's new

Voopoo Drag Mini

Badayuni

Postman
Hey all

I'm adding the voopoo drag mini. Cant seem to find a kit that I'm happy with. I have so far purchased:

The smok prince which is terrible quality and the coil life is a joke. However the flavour and cloud production is okay

The uwell nunchaku which is terribl . The tank spits and constantly gurgles. The battery life is horrific but the quality and manufacturing is top notch

The obs cube which is my favourite of all of these but it's still not perfect.

I'm going to buy the vopoo drag mini. After reading the reviews it seems it will my needs

My question is the uforce tank it comes with there is an array of coils for it. Which are best? Best to me, means, decent cloud production decent flavour long lasting and suited to vape at no more then 60 watts

You are best sacking off the uforce tank .... loose flavour quick & the coils are meh.

Best tanks with pre made coils in my opinion are.

Freemax - fireluke tank...triple mesh coil called x3 best

Freemax mesh pro tank ( big brother of the fireluke coils last and flavour is insane ) 0.15 triple coil is best

Uwell crown 4 with mesh 0.23 coils which is a single.

All depends on what power you want to use it at but that’s usually my advice to everyone .... voopoo very good with box mods but terrible at tanks.

The MAAT tank is good, I personally didn’t get on with freemax mesh pro flavour wasn’t there but MAAT hit the spot for me.

Have you thought of the Wotofo profile unity RTA

you just replace the cotton and it’s not too airy

Back to my original question has anyone used this tank or kit what is the best coil for it?

If it's the uforce 2 you can use the fireluke Freemax coils in it ( not the pro ones) I've got the x2 ones in mine just now and they're good enough for me. You can get the triple mesh and single mesh as well.

I like them much more than the voopoo coils.

Back
Top Bottom