What's new

Voltage on Multi voltage E-Cig pen

Hound69

Hi,

I have a pen E-Cig.

At the bottom I am able to change the Voltage from 3.2v TO 4.8v

I am wondering if anyone knows what this does if anything to the juice.

Kind Regards

Hound69

hi and welcome to the planet

all that does is turns the wattage/voltage up or down.
it depends on what tank you are using and what coil is in the tank. high ohm coil (1.8,1.6ohm) needs lower watts and low ohm coil (0.5, 0.6ohm) needs higher wattage.

it wont do anything to the juice but will give you bigger clouds and flavour on turning it up.

Very much can effect the life of your coil too. The "normal" general setting would be 3.7v. I remember when using a vapros spinner battery with this feature along with a mini nautilus, 3.7v would offer the best balance of flavour and coil life. 4.2 v would give a warm flavourfull vale and 4.8v would burn the coil out quickly.
What tank are you using.

Hi Thank for your replies MrDJ and eyeballkid.

I am not sure on the tank, I have a CE4 Clearomizer if that helps?

Regards

Hound69

ive got some ce4's but they have different coils in so not sure on what you have.
the easiest way is to turn it up and try it. the worst it can do is burn the coil out and you will have to replace it and you then know best kept at the lower wattage/voltage setting.

ive got some ce4's but they have different coils in so not sure on what you have.
the easiest way is to turn it up and try it. the worst it can do is burn the coil out and you will have to replace it and you then know best kept at the lower wattage/voltage setting.

Thank you for your information.

Thank you for your information.
As mrdj said the coil a do vary in the ce 4 clearomisers but more often than not it's an aspire bvc or similar. As I stated previously 3.7v is the usual running voltage. Lower will give you less vapour, a cooler vape and probably elongate your coil life. Higher will give a warm intense vale but kill off your coils quicker. Top voltage will blow or burn your coil pretty quickly.
Also remember ce 4's don't vape well with juice above 60%vg.

Back
Top Bottom