What's new

Vivi Novas all reading 9.9ohms!!!

Woowoo

Achiever
Anyone else had this issue?? Any head I use are all reading the above thus not working on my vamos - they are all heads I purchased, none I've done myself! Could it be the base causing an issue (the part the head screws into). Sooooooo frustrated!!!! :banghead: Had to swap juice 3 times between tanks now! I just want a chilled evening!!!

Tried them on both my vamos, my E2 and also on my LT- wondering if its something to do with the vivi bases as other tanks and clearos are fine. I'm not happy if it is as have about 8 Vivi's and none of them working!

If you can get a bright light and a toothpick, look inside the head and try to move the wires a bit, it sounds like one may be hitting the inner wall of the atty head and causing a short.

Thank you - will give it a go tomorrow as need a torch and not got one here - doh!!!

As others have said try wiggling your coil. Sounds like your not getting a connection somewhere, might be the positive post on the bottom. Try pulling it out a bit or maybe it is out to far and not contacting the atty positive post. If you follow ado28's post on rebuilding them they come out perfect :)

I've just pulled a vivi nova apart to clean so I removed the entire centre post and discovered how dirty it was so it may be worth totally stripping it down and giving it a really good clean. Mines is currently sitting stripped to bits in a soapy bath in my coffee cup

Back
Top Bottom