What's new

Vision V3 Burnt Taste

K

KulrMeStoopid

I don't know why everyone banged on about the longer wicked Vision/Stardust V3 Cartomisers.

Honestly, it's not as good as the V2 shorter wicks. I get more burnt tasting draws than I did with the short wick.

Maybe I am not doing something right, you know with my total inexperience...Ok that was sarcastic.

Anyone got any tips on how to avoid this burnt taste? Ta!

If it's a V3 ie. replaceble atomiser version then you could try trimming the wicks yourself. I read that this was apparently the intention....new one on me but, hey, what do I know unknown.gif . I bear no responsibility for the outcome ;) .

Hmm .. mine don't seem to taste burnt

I do make sure it never runs out .. but Im guessing you are so doing that ...

I leave it for 30 mins when i first fill it as well .. the capillary action seems a bit slow to start

maybe its an iffy one ?

Not found a vision I like to be honest. They look great. Convenient design. Just flavour killers in MY experience though others disagree. The Vivi Nova is a bit better and ultra convenient for those 'must have something with minimal faff' times though the DCTs do that job too.

I still prefer dripping for favour and bottom feeders provide convenience with the flavour hit from dripping.

I have a selection of 2s and 3s and I have to agree with you USMMUK.
Apart from the wick completely falling apart on one of my 3s the flavour is inconsistent and they seem a lot more work to use.
Not long been using a DCT but the flavours do seem better, cooler and not as harsh as the visions.

Going to try dripping next I think :)

Right ... I *think* my clearomisers are 2's ... they don't unscrew at the bottom ... but they DO have long wicks is that a 2?(noob at work)

what is a DCT :)

Right ... I *think* my clearomisers are 2's ... they don't unscrew at the bottom ... but they DO have long wicks is that a 2?(noob at work)

what is a DCT :)

Hey Zombie,

Yeah the 2s have the long wicks and don't unscrew. You can get the bottom of by wiggling it gently with pliers though so they can be completely taken apart. The 3s have a very short wick that doesn't touch the liquid once you've vaped from it a little, quite annoying IMHO as you need to keep tilting the tank to wet the wick, otherwise you get a bit of a nasty "dry hit" ;)

A DCT is a dual coil tank. Basically a tank that sits around a cartomizer and keeps it topped up with liquid, usually via a small hole at the bottom of the cartomizer. Allowing you to carry more liquid with you without the faff.
Hopefully I've explained this properly, still learning myself :)

Looks good .. are they leaky?

I hate leaky

I have a few and never had a leak. Leaking issues come from damaged O-rings, O-Rings that are too loose (these are the rubber rings that grab onto the cartomiser in the center and can easily be bought in some kind of DIY shop) or cracks in the Polycarb tank itself.

Back
Top Bottom