What's new

Vince'sTips

This is the best looking setup at the moment out of what I own.

My fav mech is : View attachment 101554 Hit is great, switch is perfect throw for me, and build quality is solid!

I also own
Kennedy Brass roundhouse
Black cerakote Subzero
A Dexter able (clone) but hits better than the authentic timekeeper!! Don't get why. Maybe because the clone able is copper and the TK is brass[emoji848]. I won't part with the TK though as it's such a beautiful piece. [emoji16]
Fuck that TVL looks mint mate.
I thought that the tk was copper, looks copper in the pic or it could just be my eyesight,lol.

Fuck that TVL looks mint mate.
I thought that the tk was copper, looks copper in the pic or it could just be my eyesight,lol.

Was hunting for ages to get one of these editions, ended up getting from the USA. Was worth it though in my opinion.

I thought the Mini Temple would give you the indication it was Brass?? Lmao. They don't do a copper barrel for those.[emoji23][emoji23]

Was hunting for ages to get one of these editions, ended up getting from the USA. Was worth it though in my opinion.

I thought the Mini Temple would give you the indication it was Brass?? Lmao. They don't do a copper barrel for those.[emoji23][emoji23]
Heard nothing but good comments about the TVL.
Will call into specsavers tomorrow lol, sorry still looks copper to me:(

image.jpg

Copper

Back
Top Bottom