What's new

VH Genesis Atomizer

Received some Silica today, cut it (what a pain!) and shoved it in. Fired up and vaped within seconds. It seems to suck up juices pretty well.
So, now vaping on the Genesis with my accidental mix of Kentucky Maplewood and Redbull (forgot to empty the tank).
No hot spots, woohoo. Carlos. Rethink.

Received some Silica today, cut it (what a pain!) and shoved it in. Fired up and vaped within seconds. It seems to suck up juices pretty well.
So, now vaping on the Genesis with my accidental mix of Kentucky Maplewood and Redbull (forgot to empty the tank).
No hot spots, woohoo. @Carlos. Rethink.

Little tip for cutting silca wick ........Nailclippers ...perfect

Little tip for cutting silca wick ........Nailclippers ...perfect

Brill. Was going to try with some wire snips but am sure the nail clippers will be better as they'll stop it running away from the blade.

No hot spots, woohoo. @Carlos. Rethink.
ive read you can't use silica on the cobra mate, if some can say you can I may change my on the sale mate,

Back
Top Bottom