What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VG flavour is watery and separated

Christ on a bike.. There is definately something up with the high VG juice it's like coloured water ffs

Now ya see why I'm confused. My vape shop the vg is like that. And the PG is thicker. Look at the second one you can see it's 50 50 and it's thick and it's sticking to the sides of the bottle.

Yeah I know right?? I got a new tank with bigger holes and all to accommodate the high VG and my high VG comes out watery lol bought a freemax fireluke mesh. Nice tank tho lol
I wonder if my shop uses a watered down VG for people who order high VG blends?

Great news on the fact that they are refunding you!!
Is grape a potent fruit vape? I've been trying to find a good fruity vape juice. Something that's gonna really kick me in the mouth. But nothing sour, and nothing overly sweet. I feel like I've got a coating of sugar and pastry in my mouth all the time, and the fruity flavors I have just seem to kinda be a bit sourish and don't have a real kick. But then again it's a mixture of like peach and papaya and such. So they're subtle. Any suggestions?
Would like your opinions too @mick brown and @3dj
I have only just got into fruit juices. Prime vapes "tropics" and "purple rain" are cutting it for me at the moment. Not to harsh, just a nice blend of fruit juices that hit the spot.

Found out why that 90 10 is so watery..... it's not really 90 10 when the flavors they use are PG based and they use like 5 or 6 different flavors to make the juice.....

From my limited diy experience, flavour concentrates are generally mixed at 10-20% Even if more than one flavour is used in a recipe, the total amount of concentrate used should still only add up to 10-20%. So mixed with a base of 90vg/10pg it should still end up around the 70vg/30pg mark. It should still be quite thick and gloopy.

Found out why that 90 10 is so watery..... it's not really 90 10 when the flavors they use are PG based and they use like 5 or 6 different flavors to make the juice.....
If they're describing it as 90% vg and its not then they're miss leading buyers.

The ratio displayed should be the ratio of the finished juice not what it could have been at some point during the manufacturing process.

Wouldnt be surprised if youve been finding the juice harsh to vape dtl and your tanks prone to leaking with their "90/10" juice.

If they're describing it as 90% vg and its not then they're miss leading buyers.

The ratio displayed should be the ratio of the finished juice not what it could have been at some point during the manufacturing process.

Wouldnt be surprised if youve been finding the juice harsh to vape dtl and your tanks prone to leaking with their "90/10" juice.

She added the flavors then added VG and PG didn't count the flavor as part of the PG ratio. How dumb was that???

Back
Top Bottom